Special edition track/polo frame designed especially to show our love to the World Hardcourt Bike Polo Championship and the 2017 host city of Lexington, Kentucky.
The Bourbon Chaser is equipped the same oversized Tange CrMo tubes and competition-proven geometry of the Rum Runner. There are design tweaks to the chainstay and top tube to add crank clearance and lightness. It is the perfect foundation for building a killer polo bike or a street bike for everyday riding.
- Straight blade disc fork, 38mm rake, IS tabs
- 5mm thick track ends
- Frame is drilled for caliper brakes
- Fits 27.2mm seat post
- 120mm rear hub spacing
- Requires a 30.0mm seat collar
- 68mm wide Englsh threaded BB shell
- Interior of frame is ED coated for corrosion protection
- Paint: Limestone Metallic
- Sizes 46, 51, 53, 55, 57, 58cm (We did modify our 49cm size with a low sloping top tube to allow more folks to get a taste a polo (we are calling it a 46cm).